Halloween has come and gone, meaning it’s officially holiday season – at least for us Canadians, as it’s the next big holiday (we have Thanksgiving in October). But whatever your location; whenever you start to celebrate the holidays, you can’t deny that it’s the best time of the year. So, kicking off the festivities and holiday cheer is better done sooner than later, right? So, if you’re already blasting Justin Bieber’s holiday album and singing along to Santa Baby, then this one’s for you! Here are the best mala beads to get you in the holiday spirit.
‘Tis the Season for Peace and Harmony
There’s no denying that the holiday season is all about peace and harmony. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa or don’t celebrate anything at all and simply want to embrace the spirit of this time of year, there are many mala beads waiting for you.
- Dhumura and Mihira mala beads are designed to balance your ying-yang energy
- Our Brahma pendent necklace provides emotional, physical and intellectual balance
- Guna mala beads provide a blend of calmness, balance and positivity
The Excitement of Holiday Shopping
While the holiday season isn’t about the gifts, the gifts are an excellent part! Who doesn’t love getting some presents under the Christmas tree? It’s way better than coal in the stocking. So, head out on a mission to find the perfect gifts for those you love. All you need is a bit of creativity and psychic properties, all of which can be found in our mala beads.
- Jana mala necklaces provide spiritual and physic wholeness
- Kali beads inspire creativity
- Purnima mala beads provide clarity so you can narrow in on the perfect gift
- Anantha mala bracelets enhance your intuition and intellect
Embrace Happiness and Joy
The holiday season is definitely full of happiness and joy, all of which come naturally. However, you can use prayer beads to emphasis all those good feels that you love about this time of year.
Love is in the Air
Love is what this season is all about. Loving your friends, loving your family members, loving your furry companion and of course, loving yourself. It’s also the perfect time to find someone special to share the holidays with. What’s more romantic than sipping hot cocoa in a winter wonderland? Well, sipping hot cocoa in a winter wonderland while wearing mala beads, of course. Here are some of our favourite styles that will embrace the love of the season.
- Ratavat mala beads channel love and attraction
- Prema 108 bracelets attract love
- Darsha mala beads encourage self-acceptance
So, whatever you’re getting up to this holiday season, you’ll definitely want to have these mala beads with you. Don’t have them all? Santa is waiting for your wish list! Check out the mala beads and tapestries on Mala Prayer and send off a letter to the North Pole.